Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 03:10 PM   #27
Bldcop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Texas
THOR #10201
$ You will never see it again

We have done everything, springs, sway bars, and air bags ..... you bet our 24.1 rides as close to a Cadillac as you can get a house on wheels to ride. We have done just about every up grade thats been listed on this site. Thanks to all of you by the way for all the threads with all the ideas. Duckface thanks, the gutters are by far one of the best things. The only thing we haven’t touched yet are the mattresses and that is next on the list as soon as this stay at home stuff goes away. My point in all of this is we decided to look for a slightly bigger ride and talking to the sale dept we found out no matter what you do to yours they are only going to give you a fraction of what its worth. You will never get your money back out of it even if you sell it yourself. The thing is you dont buy one for the investment because its not one, you buy it for the fun. So when determining what your going to do you need to decided what kind of money you want to spend and how important it is to you. We wanted a great ride, we got a good ride. We wanted comfort in the furniture and after replacing the couch with theater seating, we got comfort. We wanted our motorhome to start every time we turned the key so new batteries, a disconnect switch, better charger, better converter, new fuses and such our coach fires up every time. We built new tables for the new theater seating. We replaced the tires added a tire monitor. Sound proofed the doghouse, engine compartment, under captains chairs. Built new console over doghouse to hold drinks. I recovered all the valances with something more to my liking. We had the captains chairs recovered in marine grade vinyl and had them reworked so they sit like they are suppose to, and im sure some more thing I haven’t mentioned. But you know what? We now have a coach that rides great, is very comfortable, and safer than it ever was. We will keep it for quit awhile and enjoy it every time we step foot in it. It’s small but we like it. We can go anywhere and get in parking lots easy and park without taking up too much space. Biggest this is its small enough we cant disagree on anything, no where to stomp off to So if this is not a faze do as much as you can, go as much as you can, and enjoy it as much as you can.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.