Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 05:15 PM   #99
Rysiek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: California
THOR #14093
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
Well, my seats finally shipped and arrived Monday. Neither seat was built as I specified. I ordered the passenger seat with the heated seat option and the driver's seat with manual lumbar support. They put both options in one seat and no options in the other seat.

I notified them immediately via email of the problem asking for a resolution. I got a quick reply asking for a picture of the seat showing both options installed which I immediately provided to them.

After hearing nothing back yesterday I sent another email asking again for their plan to resolve this problem. Another 24 hours later and still nothing from them so I have initiated a chargeback for the order with my credit card company as the Fair Credit Billing Act requires any charge disputes be initiated within 60 days of receiving the statement on which the charge appears. Since they charged my credit card when I ordered on 6 Feb I was up against the wall with the 60 day limit to protect my consumer rights.

Hopefully they'll make this right but I'm not paying for what I did not order and I'm not gonna wait another two months. I'll let you know how it works out.
Hello 16ACE27,
Well, you have more issues than I have with my order. I like the quality and the way the furniture looks in Axis but the armrests problem on one of my chair still exist (they do not stay in horizontal position, almost touching the seat). And I have not heard from them for more than a week now. I also question the way both recliners work. They do not stay in "flat" position. If I just move slightly the seat moves forward. I do not plan to sleep on the recliners but it would be nice to stretch a little. The person I am dealing with tried to explain to me that this is the way recliner work. The more I think about it the more suspicious I am. I need to get hold of another user from our Forum, who purchased recliners from Shop4Seats to verify that. Do you know if they have a showroom in their store/factory in La Habra? I sent them email last night. Nothing so far. I did really good research on RV furniture before I selected Shop4Seats but I could not find any negative post or comment about them at that time. I will keep you posted on the issue as well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.