Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 09:53 PM   #13
Rosemary

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #15026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
Hi,
While we're exercising "stay-at-home", I thought I'd ask the following question... Are there any Class A models where the front seats are still usable (for a 6' adult) when the front bunk has been lowered? From various videos and photos I've noticed that there are a few different styles of bunk mechanisms and mattress thicknesses; some of which seem to get closer to the seat headrests than others. Just wondering if anyone has a Class A where they can still use the front seats when the bunk is down? Thanks in advance!
I have a Hurricane 29M Class A and I am not sure if you mean "using the seats" while the Bunk is lowered? In our RV, you can use the front seats when the bunk is fully lowered. What we do during the day/evening before someone needs to use the bunk, we raise it back up some but not all the way up. You just have to remind people that they cannot use the bunk in a "semi" lowered position. As to seating, if the bunk is FULLY lowered you would need to slump down.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum