Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: XG32 vs. 28SS
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 02:34 PM   #8
Tire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Omni XG32
State: California
THOR #18499
Like Chance said both of these are too large for serious off road and you need to check them out in person. People assume too much by looking at one number instead of all the numbers. I tried to attach a pdf of a small comparison chart I did. i.e. The XG32 has a longer overhang but it has a better departure angle due to the rear end being much higher off the ground and the entire rear end is angled up toward the back. If the chart is attached you'll notice the XG32 wasn't even in the running (no color codes) until I went in person and checked out all 4 RV's (Dynamax 28ss & 30Fw, Renegade 35 and the Omni XG32).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SUPER C 4x4 COMPARISON-Sheet 1.pdf (64.0 KB, 195 views)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum