Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: ABS light is on
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 06:45 PM   #17
tdeaton2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane
State: California
THOR #3976
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnj2 View Post
Getting a lot of rain in Southern California. Decided to go for a short drive,a couple of hrs in the coach. It needed fuel and DEF. got home and parked it for 4 days,went to start it up and noticed I forgot to turn the battery switch off. Used the auxiliary switch ad she fired right up,however,the ABS light was on is there a way to turn the light off?
2013 Thor Tuscany LTE 36MQ
I am a retired Ford master mechanic. Checking for codes is the very first thing you should do. Some auto parts stores will do that fro free then try to sell as many parts as they can think of. Your system has wheel speed sensors on all four wheels and sometimes has one in the rear axle housing. My thoughts on what your are experiencing, without knowing the code, is that you possibly got the connection wet and is showing an open/shorted circuit. BUT!! I would recommend Finding the code first before throwing a lot of money at it. You can purchase code readers for as cheap as $15.00.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.