Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 05:13 PM   #15
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
I'm running 70psi front, 80psi rear
with my minimum alarms for my TPMS at 63psi front and 72psi rear
I don't remember my exact numbers, but I think these minimums are really the targets based on my weight, and my ride would be even better there but I prefer to be sure with my safety margin. (I'm not clear as to how much safety factor michelin builds into these numbers so I just don't want to go below)

but you really should run based on your weights, as it's very bad to go low pressure
Load & Inflation Tables | Michelin Truck

and re. the extensions for inflating - Mine had braided hose extenders on them from the factory but i removed them because of leaks. I tried a few different chucks and found that it is possible to do them with a straight chuck, but I just couldn't put the dust caps on. I have some rigid extenders but i haven't had a chance to try them yet

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum