Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 07:47 AM   #106
Rysiek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: California
THOR #14093
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorbob1 View Post
Most (or many) RVs now have an on-board inverter which converts DC chassis battery 12V power to AC 120V power.

So you would need to ensure that you are connected to an Inverter powered outlet for boon-docking.
The set I have ordered from Shop4Seats is manual. Due to some issues with the reclining mechanism I will be sending both recliners back. The replacement double recliner will have the power option this time. Manual recliners are very limited when it comes to locking positions. Power option will give you unlimited number of locking positions. I would higly recommend that option. When it comes to powering them, inverter is one of the options. Unfortunatelly our 2015 Axis does not have one. So, at some point I will buy portable battery pack for recliners. This one sells on Amazon for $99.00.

Limoss Battery Pack for Reclining Furniture with Charger - Rechargeable Power Pack for Power Sofas/Loveseats/Lift Chairs/Recliners/Sectionals - Recliner Battery Pack - Ashley - Flexstell - ZB-B1800 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NV3LSZJ..._ro.NEbM6BKTCN

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum