Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 04:39 PM   #9
Rysiek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: California
THOR #14093
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieBoxer View Post
Rysiek, thanks

Is this the seat you purchased? What color?

https://shop4seats.com/rv-furniture/...-chair-xp.html
Hello GracieB...,
I bought Ultimate Leather Qualitex De Leon in Beachwood color IL105.
I also picked 2 option from their list:
- High Resilience Foam Upgrade
- 7 Spring Seat Frame Bottom

I would like to add couple comments here. The seat is very comfortable, with great support but it is pretty "hard/solid" in comparison with the old one. I just need to get used to that. Perhaps on longer trips this seat will work better. On the other hand the seat is brand new/unused and has to feel different so, I am not sure how the seat would function without that upgrade.

Also, (I am guessing here) because of the high resilience foam the seat now is little higher. The chair is mounted on 10" pedestal base so your legs are higher and further away from gas pedal. I am considering replacing the base to 7" but need to drive around more to see if I can live with that. Just so you know. Happy shopping[emoji3]

https://shop4seats.com/rv-furniture/...ain-chair.html

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum