Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 08:32 PM   #117
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke D View Post
Sorry Chance Robert's is a 2021. Got at Lazy days Tampa, Fl. MSRP $141 something. 30.2 and is a V8 I've been in it. Haven't ridden in it just looked it over. He ordered it specifically for the new design. Deb told me they paid a lot less than the 141 but no number was given. I was thinking 2020 lol. Geez RVs
Way ahead. Shoot they got it end of February or early March. Went to Tennessee and back to St. Mary Florida.
Lazy Days has 3 , 2021 Outlaws arriving this week. So no more V8 waiting but all orders units. So they say
Just got sent a copy of iRV2 in new V8 gas mpg. News not so good. Check it out, I've sent to Robert.
I could not find any new objective information there worth reading. What I could find was based on TheFastLaneTruck guys’ short test, and it compared to Chevy 6.6L V8, both in pickup trucks, and on different days when wind was different. From that forum members started comparing to V10.

It’s natural and expected that present owners of V10 will be more critical of new V8 in order to make their engine seem better by comparison. I’m on my second V10, and it has over 200,000 miles, but I welcome new things when they are actually better. I like my V10 just fine, but think it’s possible (probable) the new V8 can be much better. Or not. I just want to see objective data under controlled conditions.

If you have a link to discussion of motorhomes with new Ford 7.3L V8, please post; I’d like to read it. I may have missed the thread you are referring to.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum