Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New Vegas 24.1
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 01:52 AM   #1
jdurnwald

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Alabama
THOR #18612
New Vegas 24.1

My wife and I picked up our new 2020 Vegas 24.1 in Tennessee 2 weeks ago and we are thrilled with it. We sold our 29 ft Outback TT in 2010 as the kids were getting too big and busy for camping. Now that they are on their own for the most part, we are going to do some trips for the 2 of us and the 24.1 is just the right size.

We have taken it for 2 short shake out trips and honestly, we have found very little wrong with it. I have noticed the front passenger speaker doesn’t work, but otherwise all the systems check out clean. I was able to figure out the quirky water heater after reading some posts here so thanks!

We’ve made a couple small mods so far. My wife loves here coffee so because we have limited counter space, we turned the closet into a coffee station. I had to put a power outlet in there to keeps extension cords from running everywhere.

I put Amazon Fire sticks on all the TVs. They work great with the Winegard.

Overall happy so far and looking forward to many fun adventures ahead.

Jeff & Wendy

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum