Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 08:32 PM   #40
clev

Brand: DRV
State: Texas
THOR #9543
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
What proof do you have that you are still alive

I would have to assume that you didn't run the generator or engine in the enclosed garage unless you had a very good ventilation system? My brother stores his RV one of those new man cave like garage places and he stays in it sometimes because it is so far from his house, but he does not run the generator or engine when inside.
When my generator is running and I am outside; I get nervous if I stay around the back too long. Based on the wind I may not run at alleven outside.

I had power to the garage and wired it myself; outlets every 10 feet, 8 ft fluorescents with 3 way switches, 30 amp Svc (now 50), sewer dump, air compressor with multiple connections, etc. No, I didn’t run the generator, as I had power. I did use the LP systems. However, if I had used a gen set, I would have rolled it by the door, made sure the vents with fans were open, and cranked it up. I don’t have a MH, but had a 30 amp TT at the time. I have done a lot of engine work in the garage, and take the same precautions.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.