Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #9
Dreinig

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New York
THOR #18561
Well I bought a battery disconnect switch. As of May 1st I’ll have shore power. It has to be something simple. As I said, the battery was replaced the day we picked up because it was dead during the demo. I just figured it was an old battery. Then when it went dead on us, figured there was an issue. I know the switch was set to store the first time, i figures it out when my husband couldn’t get the radio to shut off when he killed the engine. The first time when I hit the switch the light went out and all the power shut down. Then a week later, no lights or power except for engine battery still worked. Noticed the switch light was on so tried turning off ( put into store position) and light would go out and then come back on again in 5 seconds. I want to figure it out because it’s driving me nuts and this is my first RV so of course I’m learning all the little bugs about it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.