Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 11:55 PM   #31
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieBoxer View Post
My original seats started flaking so I decided to have them reupholstered. What a mistake. I was promised a completion date a couple months from my drop off date...since Ive found the business is out of business and so are my seats. Question is...where is a good place to purchase both cab seats that won't flake?
Not looking for the most expensive but similar to the factory seats minus the flake. thanks
Don't know where you are in FL but I having mine done by Anthony...very nice fellow in Lecanto, FL. He recommends a marine vinyl that is used on boats but we are getting fabric this time so the pets don't scratch. You'll find the material is usually half the bill if not more.

Furniture Doctor
1141 N Carney Ave
Lecanto, FL 34461
Mobile Phone: 3524458273
furnituredocfl@gmail.com

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum