Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 12:59 PM   #12
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1VR View Post
Obviously the Firefly “system” has some Type of ongoing issues. I’ll be following how your correction works since you do have the latest firmware 6.14 and you are still experiencing some kind of glitch or “mis-match”. I do like this integrated system control and hope “we” can get these maddening issues corrected. The good news is these issues are known and will be addressed. I’m getting the new firmware 5/11 and knowing your not having your slides extending all by themselves mysteriously with the update is good to know.

I have not had any slide issues to report... so that is positive news!

I like the FireFly system as well. I see Thor did switch from FireFly to the Rapid Camp+ system. I don't know if they did this because of costs or problems with FireFly.

I am waiting to see what Jerry has to say about the latest information I sent him last night.

I also emailed him this morning and told him that I left the system in the error state to see if he wants me to try something else.

If he thinks it is the G7 board, I am going to see if I can convince him to send me one to swap out given it is unclear when things will start moving forward again with Thor and my dealer. I have had Thor and some of the supplier send me parts to do swaps on my own while under warranty before.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.