Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
Morning Dave,
Congrats on an enjoyable trip. 8.77mpg thats outstanding, hope mine keeps creeping up (only 7.5mpg at present).
Just a thought... how about using sheets of the slap on/peel off green plastic tint that pilots use on the side windows.
I have a real problem with all the interior light reflections driving at night, looking into films that are non reflective like they use on picture frame glass etc.

Rgds
Tex
RAF (Ret).
I haven't thought about the film. The issue with me is the upper part of the windows where the majority of the sun comes in is already heavily tinted. With the lower part I am limited on what I can do because of Virginia's window tinting laws.

One thing I noticed after turning the coach around last night is the reflection of the dash board in the mirror and that created an issue backing the coach into its spot on the side of the house after dark. I have read on other forums where folks used a matt or flat finish, non-satiny, cloth on the dash board to minimize the reflection in the mirrors and windows. Before my next trip I plan on going by JoAnn fabrics and see if I can find something that will fit the bill and try it out.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.