Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Power issue
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 12:55 AM   #4
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by RudDer1 View Post
Thanks, another thread on here you pointed that same item out. I've crawled all over underneath already looking around my battery underneath lol. I'm going to go hunting for it more again in a few more days when I see it next. What do you think that fuse was I found was for? Hopefully I can find it and post it for others when I do. Amazing how so many have this issue finding it. My owners manual says I have a 50 amp reset but nowhere near where it says lol. Thanks for the quick response!

So the fuses you found near the Use / Store switch could be for the awning, awning lights or other accessory. On my 2018 Outlaw 29H, there was an access panel to get behind the Use / Store Switch and other switches and I had fuses there for the awning and lights.

The power from the battery back to the 12V panel is a heavy gauge wire and why it uses the breaker I posted and not fuses.

You may want to start tracing the wires from your battery terminals. The 50 AMP breaker is typically not far from the batteries.

You may also want to try and gain access to the back of your electronics bay. It may be under your bed. The Latching Relay sometimes has fuses on it. If one is blown, that could prevent the relay from activating when you hit the Use / Store Switch. When you get the Use / Store Switch, you should hear the relay engage. But if the 50 Amp breaker or the latching relay fuse is blown, you won't hear anything.

The manuals never point out the exact location of some of these fuses and breakers because they tend to vary from build to build..... unfortunately.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.