Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Pin box
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #12
Porthole

Brand: DRV
Model: 2019 MS 39DBRS3
State: Delaware
THOR #9431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajtthomas View Post
I might go back to the trailer sometime this week in storage and do some experimenting and trying different things and see what happens. I’ll let you know my results
Thanks
You can cut the corners off the outer plates. depending on your tool availability, might be easier to remove the plates then cut them.

Check the umbilical J-box. With side rails and a bed cover that can hit as well. Easy enough to mount it as high as possible on the pin box.

Even with moving the J-box and cutting the corners you can still hit bed cover rails on off camber tight turns, especially backing, turning uphill or uneven ground.

2019 DRV MS 39DBRS3
2020 F-450
Porthole is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum