Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 03:37 AM   #1
G8tor

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 26 HE
State: Florida
THOR #18091
New to MH Camping

Hi everybody from NW FL. New to MH camping but have been primitive camping for over 35 years. We will celebrate our 40th anniversary later this year; the good Lord willing and the creek don't rise LOL! Not full time "yet" but working on it. Can't wait. We both love everything outdoors, camping, hunting, fishing, shooting and in our younger years backpacking and hiking. Me-retired military, now civilian contractor for the military; she-stay at home farmer. She does more "work" than I do! LOL. I love the forum and have learned A LOT from the posts. Just learned from Knucklehead that I can "thank" people for their posts privately. Man am I behind in my thank yous! I apologize in advance for any "stupid" questions I ask and I'll always try to post beneficial replies where I can. Thank all of you for all of your help!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.