Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 07:08 PM   #34
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
How did you find was the easiest way to get the burner chamber opened so that you can get to the tube. Mine should be delivered Monday and the only part that concerns me is damaging something trying to get the cover off.

The instructions from ARP worked great for my Norcold. There is one small screw at the bottom that is removed and then the bottom of the cylinder can be unlatched and spread open by squeezing it. Then just lift it and work it up over the electrical connections and try to keep the inside insulation from bunching up. You’ll figure it out as you go. Just watch the sharp edges! I haven’t do one any more than clip the sensor in yet but will finish up this week. If it warms up....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum