Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 02:25 AM   #325
Bldcop

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: Texas
THOR #10201
Your the best

You bet you see gutters! I think thats my favorite thing. I lined the inside and under them where they sit on the dash so it wouldn’t rub. I also lined the ends where they touch so i wont have any squeaking or rubbing. I also did the window treatments to something a little more my speed and my husband made the console cover over the dog house. I am putting the insulation on it tomorrow and 2 sided tape on the bottom for no sliding or squeaking. We have theater seating and we made small tables for each seat. The cockpit chairs we had recovered by a guy that did boats this last winter. He was hungry it being winter and all so he replaced all the insides and re worked them so they sit right and used marine grade vinyl for 600 for both. Good match on the color too. Told y’all about all the stuff we’ve done under the coach for steering and stabilizing. Inside is almost done too as far as major stuff. We want new mattresses and will probably do that next. Never realized just how personal these thing are. What i like and need will be different than someone else so each coach is a OOK in progress for each person(s) based on their needs. For the most part its been fun although we’ve lost our religion a couple times but i am very pleased and comfortable with what we have done. Thanks to all of you for all your input and ideas we are very grateful and would not have made it this far with out you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum