Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #21
dubh

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A30
State: Nebraska
THOR #17133
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWeems View Post
Hello Everyone, My husband (Rick) and I (April), recently picked up our 2020 Vegas 27.7 in VA. We live in NC. We had laid my mother to rest the day before and all the quarantine and social distancing was just going into effect. To say the least, we weren’t thinking 100% and didn’t have our check list with us. I had done so much research and had made an extensive list to follow. We are slowly finding things here and there that we know is just sloppy work from Thor. My husband is very handy and mechanically inclined so he is able to fix most items. From reading your post on here we know not to take it to the dealer and leave it for repairs until the scheduled day of repair, THANKS!!

I do have a question did you all receive 2 sets of keys when you purchased your RV?
Same thing happened to me. The dealer had the second set.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.