Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
WearyTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Outlaw 38RE
State: West Virginia
THOR #17154
Linoleum on the walls?

Our pup eats and drinks very sloppily. We’ve designated a small area for his food center. I want to protect the wall from slobber and water splashes.

I’m thinking about attaching a piece of linoleum to the wall but I don’t want to nail / screw it to the wall. I want to “glue” it but don’t want the adhesive to be permanent and I don’t want it to damage the wallpaper when / if we remove it down the road...

I think I saw somewhere where they attached things to the wall with watered down liquid starch.

Has any one attached “sheet material” to their RV walls? How did you do it and how did it fare?

Thanks folks!
Good Sam member
FMCA member
WearyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum