Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:26 PM   #4
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
There is a winterization port. On the SV34 it under the bed. Not sure about its location on the XG32 but probably in the same place.

It is a little bit of a hassle to get to.... like the fresh tank drain valve and why I added one outside of the coach. I have to take the mattress off the bed and the support for it. I may change it and move the port at some point for easier access but since I only need to use it once a year, I may just leave it alone.

There is a valve that shuts off the water to the pump from the fresh water tank and it opens the port where the anti-freeze can be pumped in and through the system. It is fairly easy to do.

The low point drain is actually the outdoor shower in the wet bay so it is easy to drain the water out of the lines. I have done that a couple times this spring after I de-winterized the coach and it went below freezing. I just opened up the hot and cold faucet of the outside shower and then all of the faucets inside the coach to drain the water out so need to add anti-freeze again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.