Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: 1st Issues
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
sanapier

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35M
State: California
THOR #14439
1st Issues

Glad I bought the Good Sam extended warranty. We have a2018 Hurricane 35M. We had some small issues with it right after purchase but Camping World and Thor were awesome at fixing those problems .

On a Coviid 19 (get outta dodge for 5 days tired of sitting home) trip to the Cali Central coast I heard a beep. It came from the step area so my wife unbuckles and checked. Since we had the frig/freezer completely full I was running the inverter. Inverter had shut down with the code “E05”. Huh... I asked her to turn it off and wait 5 min but again the same code. So I just started the gen we went on the rest of our trip.

Went by my RV service and repair to check with my guy, and the inverter (Xantrex) is defective plus my battery disconnect is bad. Geez.... Anyway thank goodness for extended warranties!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.