Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:09 PM   #15
KevinH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: New York
THOR #17148
I have a 2016 Vegas 25.2. After my first couple of trips I noticed how hard I was gripping the wheel, and how wore out I was at the end of an average day of 300-350 miles. This was especially true on windy days and days with heavy truck traffic. After having SafeTPlus installed driving was MUCH easier: less “hunting” and having to correct the steering wheel. I can actually drive one handed for prolonged periods now which I couldn’t do prior to SafeTPlus. The RV doesn’t get pulled into the passing lane when trucks pass me now, and the wind isn’t nearly the factor it used to be. I’m very happy with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum