Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
Long & Winding road

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.4
State: Arkansas
THOR #12231
I agree with JamieGeek....

I dont have your model but for the most part they are all the same.

Plan to spend about 2 hours looking it over inside and out (During the Day time so you can see everything). Look for roof leaks, Delamination of the side walls, Windows, other water leaks inside RV and Make sure Every single thing works (frig, Heater, Genny, Roof AC, MB Dash AC, Elec outlets, lights, Tires... ETC).

Take it for a drive and makes sure it feels Okay to you. THen offer them about 5K + LESS than the asking price. Most will take it or neg. with you. Walk away if they dont.... lots of New and Used RV's on the market IMO.

Lots of little things all the time. If you read this forum regularly you will learn a ton like I did. Im still having fun so its been worth it to me.
2017 Axis / 25.4: Big Foot Levelers, Aims 1200 Watt inverter, Ceramic Window Tint, Full River AGM 6V batteries, Front Hellwig Sway bar / Rear Track Arm, Safe T Plus Steering Stabilizer, PD 4655 converter, Hard Wired Surge Guard, WEboost + WiFi Ranger, LED Headlights/Driving lights, TPMS, Surge tank, Tornado flush, Viair Compressor
Long & Winding road is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum