Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:35 PM   #16
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
I have a 2009 31' Hurricane and My LP detector is somehow connected to the ground fault plug above the sink. If we plug in one too many electrical items in the vicinity of the sink the GFP will blow and the LP detector does not work. I unplugged the toaster or whatever, reset the button and LP detector comes back with a beep. I did have to replace the GFP once because it would not reset.
You LP detector is SHOULD be 12 volts . Not 120. If you were boon docking and not running the generator you would not have a working detector. It defiantly should NOT be on GFI circuit. Only 120 outlets within 6' of a water supply are required to be on a GFI. It would be unsafe to put a LP detector in the GFI circuit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.