Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 07:59 PM   #11
paulwadley

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 37.1
State: California
THOR #12698
I am on my 2nd Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis motor home. My current one is the 2018 Sprinter 24SS built on a 2017 MB Chassis. I love the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis. Easy to drive and plenty of torque. I just had my first scheduled maintenance at just under 20,000 miles. Last year we drove cross country and put over 11,000 miles on it. The 24SS has 2 slide outs(dinning and rear bedroom). I also have The Summit Package which has a lot of nice features including the diesel generator, mobileye, solar to name a few. I did add The Equalizer Hydraulic Leveling System. It did come with the rear stabilizers but I like the 4 point hydraulic leveling system. I also now carry a spare tire that I put on a hitch mounted tire carrier. There are many modifications that you can do yourself that are easy to make it more comfortable.

Paul
Good Sam member
Sumo Springs
The Equalizer Hydraulic Leveling System

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum