Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #36
TyCreek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.2
State: Idaho
THOR #1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Well im trying to get more details on which one to go with for my Axis. Did you go with the 500# or 1000# sumo's?

Im leaning towards the lighter 500# since I have my HD front Anti -Swaybar and Rear track arm.

Also Like to hear from JamieGeek and TyCreek since they posted a few years ago. Opinions change over time.
Sumo's are soft, sort of squishy, so don't fear leaning toward higher spring rate. My long term experience with Sumo's on the Axis front, ended with RV change. Have them on the rear of my pickup now to reduce loaded squat and they have minimal unloaded ride impact. No change noticed in either case during the time I had them.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum