Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #24
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by flrockytop View Post
My propane detector got in habit of just sound off at all times of the day or night. I could disconnect all power th the rv and all would be fine for a couple of days. I finally just took a pair if side cutters and cut the wires going to it. Now no ear piercing noise.
Did you ever have anyone verify that you don't have a propane leak? If not, please have it checked. Assuming no leak, why don't you just replace the propane detector? Depending upon age, the mfg may replace for free? But I would not spend ANY time or allow any of my family ANYwhere near that RV until I know my Carbon Monoxide and LP Propane gas detectors are working.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.