Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 02:17 AM   #12
UAV

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude XG32
State: Colorado
THOR #16507
Very good information and ideas from Judge.

Came OOOhhh so close to buying the XG32 last year. After driving 550 miles to pick it up, and as I was literally pulling up to the dealership on a Saturday evening, the sales guy called me and said there was an issue with the laminate flooring.

Had to wait until Monday to see it. Long story short: They tried to fix it but just wasn't going to work. The fix looked awful and was right in the middle of the floor. Tried to get past it but being brand new me and the cashier's check in hand had to killed the deal. Not easy to do but I did it.

Really like the floorplan of the XG32, love the Ford F-550, the big window over the cab and the dual burner cooktop.

After further review, being in Colorado, I need/want something that can handle the cold weather. Many times in the fall and spring it can be 60 degrees during the daylight hours and drop to the teens and snow at night.

So we are now seriously considering the Dynamax 28SS with the Xplorer Package (Lithium, 800W Solar, Extra Insulation All Around and extra heating systems) so we can get something that can handle four seasons.

Again, really like the floorplan and most of what the XG32 offers for sure but here are just a few dislikes:
*Water filter was under the bed and almost directly above a lot of electrical components. For 2021 I hear it has been moved!
*Did not really like the TPO roof...personal thing
*Did not like the fact it was not four season
*Not a big fan of the radius plastic shower

Last, but not least, learned it takes two weeks or thereabouts to produce a complete XG32; it takes two weeks just to paint the Dynamax.

Still really like them both so have fun making your decision!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.