Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:12 PM   #1
thutchis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Oregon
THOR #7634
Radio Upgrade and Backup Camera

Will it finally happened to my 2015 Windsport 27K, the POS Jensen JRV-212 radio went Tango Uniform. So it was an easy decision to replace it with an Android Head unit. I chose the ATOTO A6Y2721PR I love it, such an awesome upgrade from the POS Jensen and about half the cost of replacing it with another Jensen. It has only one RCA composite video input so I also installed a Voyager Multi-Camera Controller CSW3. It works just like the old system, all three cameras switch with the turn signals and reverse.

My only issue is I can't turn on the rear backup camera to check up on the towed while driving. I could rig a switch to the trigger wire going into the CSW3, but I need to know if the camera is always powered on or is it only powered when in reverse? Does anyone know? Thanks
2015 Thor Windsport 27K
thutchis is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.