Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:06 PM   #5
TeeAnn

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #18881
19g

My husband and I are looking at those for similar reasons. We have not had a camper before, always camped out of our Honda minivan with the kids. We are now getting closer to retirement (maybe closer than we wanted to be) I am convinced the 19g is what we need as the. Class Bs seem to be more than we want to spend. My husband is convinced we need to go a tad larger (23g?) because he wants a bigger bathroom. I get it, but I’m fine with the little wet bath, for the trade off of easier driving. We hope to travel As far as Canada From Texas, so there will be quite a bit of driving, parking etc. Anyone with info on the mpg diff or any other thoughts on something in between those 2 sizes with a biggish bathroom? We are in now in Texas and it seems harder to find smaller class Cs here!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum