Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:50 PM   #1
EVMIII

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.4
State: Mississippi
THOR #10956
Another Axxera question

First let me start by saying how great it is to be out of the house and in our ACE 29.4 again. State Parks in Southern Mississippi just re-opened and we booked a lakeside spot for a week. First time towing my Jeep JKU (with two fishing kayaks on top) and everything worked perfectly., but this leads to my question. On my Axxera (2018 ACE 29.4) my wife figured out how to get the rear view camera to remain on so I can keep my eye on the Jeep/kayaks with no effect on radio, but every time I hit a turn signal and the camera activates it returns to the radio screen, as opposed to the rear camera view where it started.. Any idea how to resolve this?

Also’ I believe I understand this but just to be sure. The dash Axxera radio runs of the house batteries. This is why it doesn’t work unless the use/run switch is on. Any idea why it is set up this way, maybe just for use while parked so you don’t run down your chassis battery?

Thanks for any help. Safe travels all.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.