Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 11:07 AM   #14
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Just purchased a new 2020 XG32 Omni and drove it 1200 miles to get back home. The best driving motor home we have owned or driven. Very comfortable and takes hill's with ease, and the coach, is awesome.
I agree with you completely!

Going through the Carolina Mountains it took the hills easily with almost no downshifting and running about 2200 RPM's steadily. I had the Engine Brake Enabled and set the Cruise to 55 and it went up and down the hills and I hardly had to touch the brake or gas pedal.

I have also been pleasantly surprised with how well the Magnitude rides and handles.

My 2018 Outlaw 29H took $1500 and 3 days of my time to upgrade the suspension and improve the handling and riding quality so it wasn't a white knuckle experience. It wasn't perfect but much better than the stock suspension and I went from 4 - 5 hours to about 8 hour before feeling worn out driving it.

After the first few trips in the Magnitude I felt I could easily drive 8 hours and up to maybe 10 hours comfortably. On our last trip home from Savanna a few weeks ago, the weather and traffic was great and we drove straight through. I drove about 12 hours and didn't feel totally wiped out.

I don't plan to drive that much in a day with any regularity but 8 - 10 hours of driving is very easy with the F-550.... and I didn't need to put a dime into changing anything with the suspension.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.