Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 09:11 PM   #4
nick104

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #3372
Thanks Doc. I had not considered the option of using the trailer hitch to carry the spare tire and wheel. That would work out well. Do I need a specific rim width so it can be mounted on the rear as one of the dual wheels as well as on the front axil if needed ? My tires are as you stated Michelin LTX M&S 225/75 R16's. I read somewhere that the spacing between the dual rear wheels was critical so the side walls could flex properly and not interfere with each other. My first time owning a dually arrangement. You have been very helpful with several of my issues and continue to make my life a little better. I'm still looking for a funnel with a flexible spout so I can add oil to the engine as needed without spilling oil on the engine. Having an issue with two of my window shades that refuse to stay fully open until I pull them down. They slowly creep down to about half way. May need the CW people to fix or replace two of them. Have you experienced that problem ? Living and learning about our new rig. Thanks again for your help. What part of NC do you call home ? Nick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum