Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 12:30 PM   #119
vt800c

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #13629
I can assure you my info is not "bought and paid for" (I WISH!!). My experience with RecPro was outstanding! Ordering was easy, and we had it shipped directly to the installer (we had to have our fingers removed). Well, one piece arrived damaged, with a year in the front corner of the recliner base. One call to RecPro and an email with a photo of the damage, and the new one was on the way, with the instructions to put the old one back in the box and ship it back. Because the installer saw the damage and kept the box, they used that to ship it back. The two parts passed en route, and the replacement part was there the next day. They are very comfortable...enough to sleep in! We are very happy!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum