Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Leveling system
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:42 PM   #21
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welldog View Post
I just bought a used 2019 Thor 30FE without a leveling system. What are my best options for leveling? I'm new to motorhomes. Blocks? Jacks? hydraulic system?
Leveling systems, the automatic ones are great until you have to fix them....sounds like anything else. Just had to replace a hydrolic pump motor....from Lippet, it would have been a thousand.....just for the motor....lucky to find a US company making them for $400....that said, I would consider installing manual jacks and doing it the bubble level/electric drill to level and retract. Cheaper, a little more work sure but so much easier on the wallet and the sleep time knowing you're not going to have to worry about an auto system breakdown...IMHO

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum