Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 01:17 AM   #9
NateHTP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #17462
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavie View Post
Find the 40 amp breaker and follow the wire to the converter. Look under the fuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldWEB View Post
The fuse diagram given does not even match the number of fuses. It lists 17 fuses but only 16 are visible and in no way does the layout match the diagram. So I too suggest removing the cover plate carefully and follow the circuits. It already looks like some mods were performed.
Thank you both this is what I will do, and admittedly am not excited about doing, but I will pull that fuse block and then see what I find under it. Basically the whole front of my RV is not getting the 13.3v put out by my converter, only places getting 13.3 are at the converter itself and the fuse block under my bed. So I HAS to be that I blew this thing, right? Gotta find it...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum