Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #78
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
some folks have had luck getting the frame diagram from Thor. I don't think it's a dimensional drawing, but at least it would give you an idea of what is there.

On my coach, I can see where the framework is on a humid summer morning with the AC blasting inside... the condensation forms less at the frame members.

I wonder how well one of those electronic stud finders would pick it up.

Regardless, I'm doubtful that it has reinforcement specifically for this purpose, but you never know for sure.... even if it doesn't, I'd bet that with some thought about whatever the existing framework is, and/or adding a backer plate on the inside, I'd bet it's not that hard to do.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum