Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 11:30 PM   #9
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Magnashades and Snap Pads are upgrades I’d really like to have but both seem especially spendy. The other one was a dashboard cover but I finally got that. Probably Snap Pads will be the next ridiculousness. Does it EVER stop?!
I echo Bassman's comments. Yes, the Magneshades are pricey but you won't regret them once you see how well it fits and how much heat it actually blocks BEFORE it gets through the glass. You don't have to get the shades for the side glass at the same time so you can save your $ and buy them later if you want. They are also nice because you can see through them to the outside during the day.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum