Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 12:08 AM   #10
mgunnin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: VEGAS 27.7
State: Florida
THOR #14226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm8687 View Post
Hi all. I have a 2018 ACE 27.2. I need to find a windshield cover for heat issues and privacy. I have looked at some videos about making your own out of reflective material bought commercially. While this seems a good budget option, just wanted to get opinions as to any other custom covers that are worth the money and easy to install. Spend a lot of time camping at beaches in Florida so the sun and heat are a major issue. Any help / opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance !!!!!!!
Read all you want, but Magna Shade is the only true answer. All of the items placed inside is attempting to block or hold the heat after it has already entered the coach.
I will tell you the difference is awesome.
You do not need a ladder to install. I am 5'8" tall and with the optional rod you can order I install in just seconds. I pray I never have to live without this product.
If you want spend the money then you will always have heat problems.
My wife and I installed the product in about 45min. That is the front and two side and a rear one.
Best thing you can do for yourself.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum