Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:42 AM   #48
crater

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano
State: Idaho
THOR #18821
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWeems View Post
Thanks for posting all steps. This forum is great!!! You can’t get Winegard on the phone, AT&T ppl don’t know what they are doing and are super expensive, Verizon Rep at the store did everything he could considering he had never even heard of the unit. We got a SIM card for $10.00 a month but got home and did everything we thought we were suppose to do but no luck. This is very frustrating for my husband as he is a Army Ret. SGM from an IT field. It doesn’t make sense, all the hoops you have to jump through to get this to work and the fact that you can’t get a straight answer from any of the affiliated companies. I’m much more patient than he is lol so I come to you guys, the ones that have been in this for a long time. This forum will be our new best friend!! . I have printed the instructions from your post and we will give it a go tomorrow. We have 48 hours to return the card if it doesn’t work.
Good luck. I hope it works for you.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.