Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 10:09 AM   #7
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Just confirming you have a FireFly Panel....

I started having A/C issues with both the units on my 2020 Magnitude recently. After troubleshooting on my own and then with FireFly I determine it is a FireFly issue.

I am able to correct the problem by recycling the 12v power so the FireFly Panel reboots. It is simple to do and it temporarily corrects my issues every time.

If you are on shore power, turn the breaker off to the Converter and then flip the Use/Store switch to "Use" so there is no power going to the Panel. If you aren't plugged into shore power, not need to turn the breaker off to the Converter. Then restore your 12V power and check your A/C.

I have an appointment for some warranty work and they are going to replace the G7 main board for the FireFly system.

Here are some of the things both of my A/C have been doing and these always occur after the A/C was working normally:

- Compressors run but fans do not
- Fans run but compressors do not
- Either or both units unresponsive to Thermostat control

When any of these issued occur, if I reboot the panel by power cycling the 12v, it solves the problem every time and the A/C works normally...... until it happens again.

I am on Firmware v6.14 and that was supposed to be a good version so FireFly things I have a bad main board.
I think you mean "store"

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum