Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 03:15 AM   #6
Dwain65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #1052
I had my 30.1 in for several items back in August one of which was the wall paper bubble described by you guys. The root cause was the slider on the drivers side (tool window)had a leak on top of the seal which on on first trip dripped down the window into the bottom of the window frame and seeped into the wall. It didn't seem like a lot of water but caused the wall paper to bubble. They resealed the window and checked it before stripping and replacing the wall paper. The damage was strictly on the paper, the thermobonded wall system was unaffected. Thor owned the problem and took care of it during the warranty period. I check the condition of sealant lines around all penetrations , frequently!

D

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum