Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 11:50 PM   #19
cavie

Brand: Keystone
Model: Sprinter
State: Florida
THOR #15553
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipOfFools View Post
I've seen this issue all over this board, read all the answers and am still baffled.

Thor Freedom Elite 22.5 2014
Cabin power works perfectly when plugged into shore or on gen. Zero power when not. Switch is in USE position. I spent literally 5 hours crawling in, under, over, and through every inch I can think of to find the infamous reset switch. Can't find it. Took out every drawer, removed panels and physically inspected every linear inch of wiring from the stairwell switch to the converter and battery compartment to converter...no reset switch. Pics below show what I see behind the converter.

Checked the chassis engine compartment for that little grey box with reset switch some of you have mentioned. I'm ready to throw myself into moving traffic.

Please help!!!
In the RV world "Power" refers to 120 volts. You are not looking for a reset switch. You are looking for a 12 volt resetable inline fuse. usually found within 6' of the battery. It may have a small button on the side. It may have a larger lever handle. Your's happens to be in a VERY strange place.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum