Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 07:23 PM   #14
mrfixitct

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Arkansas
THOR #7152
Jump start the gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavens View Post
Hello,

I have borrowed a 2014 Freedom Elite 26t gasoline motor coach from a friend to transport my mother and ailing father cross country from Arizona to Michigan. We leave in a few days, however, after getting the RV back to my folks place and parking it for two days, I no longer can fire up the generator, or access the tank levels from the LED indicator panel. I feel like something was left on and we drained an unknown aux battery somewhere. I can turn on the engine and it fires up fine. I am now running it out in the driveway to hopefully recharge a battery I do not know about.

Any suggestions? ThankS!!!

This is a pic of the LED indicator that no longer lights up as well as the control panel with the generator start switch that does not fire the generator. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jump start the gen off your car and let it run, sounds like the house battery(s) are dead, most rigs have 1 battery for the engine and 2 somewhere in the rig for the house.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum