Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Bed cover
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 04:28 PM   #1
zagato1750

Brand: Still Looking
State: Oklahoma
THOR #14848
Bed cover

Hello all.....would like to pick some of experienced brains in the forum.

My wife and I are FT in a DRV Tradition. We are gearing up for retirement in maybe less than two years. We have been living in the trailer for about a year now...and really loving it.
That said, we still have yet to purchase a truck! We had the trailer moved to a park close to my work. I plan on making the truck purchase in the next few months. I will be getting a DRW...8ft bed....4 dr.....yet to be determined make.
So....my question is this:
I plan on using the bed for some storage....ie....folding electric bikes....small generator....tool box etc. I plan on leaving the hitch in. I’m asking for some suggestions on a bed cover that gives secure storage and remains on while hauling the trailer.
Also, the hitch I’m planning on getting is one of the air cushion models....if that makes a difference.

I realize that there are bed rail clearance considerations etc that I just don’t have data for since I don’t have the truck yet.

Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum