Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 05:57 PM   #1
Jann

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19030
2017 Thor 30.1 Issues

My dash is a mess! AC controls fell out and the Axxera Radio has no power; therefore no cameras!. Also, the dc plugs on dash don’t have power and in my computer section there is also no power. The USB plugs do work but that’s it.. Can’t get to fuses on driver’s side because the speaker prevents the box from opening...and under he hood, I have no idea how to open what I think is a fuse distribution box. Please help with any knowledge you can provide. I’ve googled everything related to this problem but still can’t figure it out. Hoping it’s a fuse but how to get to them is another question. Definitely not knowledgeable and of course my extended warranty doesn’t cover this problem and I don’t want my motor home at the service department for months!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum