Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 06:15 PM   #3
Cotton Hawes

Brand: Still Looking
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #3228
Thanks, Sandy. I was beginning to think no one liked theirs, although other threads indicated people do.

We had another chance to compare the ACE 29.2, 29.3, and AXIS 24.1 last week, and once again the 29.2 was our favorite. I really wanted to like the AXIS 24.1, but when I think of sitting out a few rainy days in a campground the interior becomes just too confining.

We're looking to get ours in late March or maybe April, do a couple short shake-down trips and then hit the road for a few weeks. Our motorcycle trips many years ago just scratched the surface of what there is to see here and in Canada. This time around we'll see even more, and we'll be drier!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum